There are endless discoveries to be made when vacationing in Vermont. Take it from someone who does extensive research before any trip… Doing your homework to ensure you make the most of your vacation can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Why spend hours doing your own research to craft the perfect itinerary for a visit to Vermont, when a local can do it for you?
Whether you’re hoping to surprise your significant other with a weekend away in Vermont, craft the perfect beer-drinking adventure for a bachelor party, find the best snow and après ski spots, plan a family friendly summer vacation or road trip through the state on an epic honeymoon, I can help! I would love to give you custom recommendations for exploring Vermont and enjoying every minute in the Green Mountain state.
Here’s how it works:
- Be in touch and let me know what kind of recommendations you’re looking for (e.g., a romantic weekend away in Vermont, a family ski trip in Vermont, a honeymoon in Vermont, a wedding in Vermont, an elopement in Vermont, a lake getaway in Vermont, a brewery tour in Vermont, etc.)
- You’ll fill out a quick online form to give me more details on your trip, including rough dates, how many people are joining you, your favorite types of food, the amount you want to spend, your travel style, etc. Prefer to talk to me? We can arrange that as well.
- You’ll choose how much involvement you want from me (whether just simple recommendations for lodging, meals and activities; a full itinerary for your stay; or the whole shebang, having me checking availbility/making reservations for you to line-up a memorable trip to Vermont. Depending on what you need, I’ll quote you a fair price and my turn-around time.
- Then, I send you a PayPal invoice, you pay me, and we start working on a kick-ass plan for your trip to Vermont.
Want last-minute recommendations? Shoot me an email, and I’ll pull something together for your last-minute trip to Vermont. We can work out the compensation later.
Here are some other ideas I can help with:
- Lodging recommendations in Vermont (from classic hotels or quintessential Vermont bed-and-breakfasts to remote cabins, yurts and camping, to dog-friendly lodging)
- Restaurant recommendations in Vermont, depending on your preference, from fine dining to budget eats
- The perfect Vermont proposal
- Outdoor adventures in Vermont, from hot air ballooning to skydiving to dogsleedding
- When and where to find sought-after Vermont beers (think Heady Topper and Sip of Sunshine)
- Vermont-made products – from the best cheeses, wines and beer, to art, pottery and clothing
- Hike and ski recommendations in Vermont
For years now, I’ve been making recommendations to friends and family members visiting Vermont, from quick tips like the best restaurant in Vermont for picky eaters to full itineraries for a girls’ getaway in the Green Mountains. I’d love to help you, and as always, am happy to give you my candid advice for making the most of your visit to Vermont. I look forward to hearing from you!